Woof Woof!! Happy Puppy Alert | Layered Card with Dog Stamp

Happy Puppy Digital Stamp

Hello!

I have to draw more digital stamps with dogs, cats and other pets. But I have to be inspired. Most of the time I draw what it comes to mind and it can be from the sweetest girl to the sweetest monster. I don't have a unique like of stamps. So if you want to find cute digi stamps and be surprised of what you might find, take a look in my store. 

I hope you are having a great day so far. Today I'm here to brighting it a little more. This is A beautiful card that Meghan made a while ago. 

She is using Happy puppy digital stamp and she use her Copic markers for coloring. I love the simple design of layered papers and scallop frame.

I hope you like the card I have for today!

Hugs,

Patricia

Find it on Kinda Cute
Find it on Etsy



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts