Design Team Announcement | Kinda Cute by Patricia Alvarez




Hello!

It has been hard to come to a decision. I can't say that it's easy to go through all the emails and projects that I have seen from all the people how have applied to be part of my design team. I'm overwhelmed and surprised that so many people really liked to be part of the team but at the same time sad that I can't have everyone to be part of it. 

In my call, I asked for 3 or 4 people to enter my team, and it has been so complicated that I decided to give a chance to 3 more people. These are the 7 new ladies who will be part of the team:

- Amanda Fitterer

- Cheri Burry

- Jennifer Branny

- Kim DeRuosi

- Kimberly Skinner

- Maggie Arambarry

- Lounon Manon


Congratulations ladies! I'll contact you with more details about how things work ;). 


Thank you to everyone who applied for your interest, your willing to work with me and your kind words. I really appreciate everyone of you. 

Hugs,

Patricia

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts