Carnaval time | Showcasing Venetian Girl

Handmade card using Venetian Girl digital stamp


Hello everyone!

Today I bring you this super cute shaker card that Lounon made using Venetian Girl digital stamp. She printed the image twice, mirroring each other and then color them in coordinating colors. I love how she made the dresses with the shiny emboss. 

I always struggle to fit my papers with my coloring, because I color first and then I choose how to make the card. This time it seems that she really colored after choosing how to make the card. I think that would be smart in my case, but still... I don't use too much colored paper in my cards. 

I love all the elements in the shaker too. So pretty and colorful! Definitely a great project!

You can find this digital stamp in my store here or, if you live outside of the US, in my Etsy store here.

Have a great rest of the day!

Hugs,

Patricia

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts