Darling Fairy Birthday Card | Showcasing Fairy and Frog

Handmade card using Fairy and Frog digital stamp


Hi!

It's time for another birthday card! I think birthday cards are something you can't have enough. I like making cards but I know that I'm terrible at sending. I hope I get better at that, but my memory...

This super cute card that Kim made is so adorable. I love how she printed the image and then she made the border with the dots, at the same time than using a dotted paper. The sentiment is for a birthday sentiment digital set that I have in the store. I will leave the links below. 

She colored the fairy with Copic markers and the wings (oh the wings) aren't they pretty? I love how they look like they are sparkling!

I hope you like the inspiration I have for you today! Here are the links as promised 😊. 

For the Fairy and frog digital stamp you can find it in my store here or, if you live outside of the US, in my Etsy store here.

The Birthday sentiment basics you can find it here in my store and here in Etsy.

The background paper is actually one of my digital paper sets called Black basics, you can find it here in my store or here in Etsy. 

Thanks for coming by!

Hugs,

Patricia

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts