New Mom Card | Showcasing Tired Mom with Baby

Handmade card using Tired Mom with Baby digital stamp



Hello!

I hope you are having a great week. Days go so fast that we have to remember to take some time and relax! Today I bring you this card that Kim made using Tired mom with baby digital stamp. I love how she colored it and the design of the card. The sentiment is just perfect. For those who are moms we surely can relate to it. I draw this stamp thinking on me when my kids were babies, exactly the same thoughts that Kim's sentiment has. Days on pijamas, hair messy, without time to even take a shower or eat sitting down properly. All worth it, of course!

You can find this digital stamp in my store here or, if you live outside of the US, in my Etsy store here.

Have a great rest of the day!

Hugs,

Patricia

Comments

Popular Posts