Happy halloween with a mummy digital stamp

Halloween card with a cute mummy digital stamp

Hi!

today I have a card that I made. You probably won't believe that I colored this image a very (very) long time ago. Maybe a year ago. Anyway, I finally put it in a card!! 

I am using the digital stamp called Mummy boy. I had a lot of fun drawing this image becasue of the roll of tissue paper. I thought it was a fun end to the image. I hope you like it too. If you want a cute and easy to color Halloween digital stamp, this can be a perfect choice. It doesn't have much to color!

For the background I used an splatter of watercolor. A few days ago I posted another Hallowen card and it was the same background. I like making the same background sometimes. It saves me time and since I change the image, each card is different. 

I hope you liked the inspiration for today!  I will be back tomorrow with a non halloweeny card that Melissa made.

Hugs,

Patricia

Comments

Popular Posts